The OSNN Debate

Xie said:
I know .. pm w/ bids :p
yeah have an E-bay auction for this and raise the money for the server :p Or for an external HD to backup or sumthin' ;)

Seriously though - just glad there is a new name, do not give a tuppeny whatsit what it is really, at least this means we can start to get a move along...

whoa icons have changed from decent to ghei, does that mean we have changed now :p

I guessed it too do I win a prize ??? :D
Not my first choice but I dont really care the site will still be the same :)
NetRyder you gave the game away compleatly when you said it would be predictable :)

Well, everyone should know the new name, now that the logo has changed too :D (Goodness...these smilies are awful)

Nice name. ;)

And yeah, the smilies are nasty.

~bk said:
Nice name. ;)

And yeah, the smilies are nasty.

Me like these better

biggrin.gif

angry.gif

blink.gif

closedeyes.gif

cool.gif

dry.gif

green.gif

huh.gif

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

whistle.gif

ohmy2.gif

rolleyes.gif

sad.gif

smile.gif

wink.gif

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

ninja.gif

wait r they counting the general forum posts now? cause i think they added those in?

TittleBitties said:
wait r they counting the general forum posts now? cause i think they added those in?

Yes, posts from the General sections are being added to the post count again. Upgrading to the new version must have removed the hack EP had in place.

I assume the hack will be implemented again soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back