The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Greetings to all members

Have just joined the forum and looking forward for interesting stay.
I am from the island of Grenada in the Caribbean better known as the isle of spice. We are now in the rainy and storm season.
I am presently looking for a software driver for the motorola V3

grenada

Hi!! I'm a newbie here so i may not handle this by my own and i need you help to work this thing out. I hope i can make friends with all of you here. Anyways, are there from brunei here? Cuase i'm bruneian.

New here..

Hi there,

My name is Adam and im 21 years of age,

I thought i would stop by on this website to see how it is. I am a Web Administrator of my website and i hope i can help people out on these forums too with any problems they may have with Windows OS or Websites , Servers etc. :)

Oh! Look! It's a thread for introducing yourself. Gah.

easy there matt... there's only one cranky/moody person allowed on the forum and I'm it! :)

hi all new folk :)

Deltabelle

Hello everyone. I'm Deltabelle and I am new to the group and would like to meet you.::nervous:

hello I am new to the community, however, I downloaded the usb driver for the razr file about 2 months ago. Now, I am unable to locate it. Can anyone help me?

Howdy all.

Trying this again... for some reason when I use quick reply isn't saving my posts. I see it appear, then refresh and it's gone. Weird... :ermm:

Anyways, howdy all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Tarun..

It wasn't "saving" because first posts need to be approved.. your post is now approved :)

thanks so much,
I really appreciate it!

It is working great!!!

Now I am trying to setup outlook express mail. I have no idea how? Where can I go to learn?

thanks so much,
I really appreciate it!

It is working great!!!

Now I am trying to setup outlook express mail. I have no idea how? Where can I go to learn?

Microsoft's Knowledgebase probably has step-by-step instructions, but feel free to ask any questions here. You can create a new thread on this in the Windows Applications section -- http://www.osnn.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Welcome! :)

Welcome Tarun..

It wasn't "saving" because first posts need to be approved.. your post is now approved :)

Sorry about that. I even did a search to see if I could find out why my posts weren't displaying.

I am new.I am Srini from Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back