The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hello Comunity from brietzke

Hi comunity I am just starting out looking for help with my motorola V3 black GSM. I am interested if I can down load info and mp3's from my note book. Any one out there know how?

Re: Hello Comunity from brietzke

Welcome JC. Hopefully you will be able to find the information you are looking for here.

:)

"my first time"!

Howdy yall, tastetexas just wanted to say hi, looks like a great site, lets see if u can help me.
I see all the responses for drivers for moto v3, but my problem is that I dont see any responses for windows pro. Is there different drivers for my computer!
Oh, and it is just a home computer.
thanks alot, really getting tired of the run around on all these other sites I have been trying. Is this going to be my permenant one?

Re: "my first time"!

Welcome to OSNN. If you are referring to Windows XP Pro, the Windows XP driver will work for you.

Hello from a new user!!

Yeah, finally I found mobile tools software.

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Is this thread so difficult to find?

Hello from Texas. My name is mike and I'm searching for software or a driver so my Razor v3xx is recognized by my computer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Chow4now

newbe saying hi

Hi
Well Im new to all this phone stuff. I found this site looking for info on CDMA phones. Looks like a great place to start looking for info on a Razr I working on now.

I just started buy phones on eBay and then try to fix them as a hobby. lol This is my first CDMA phone. I'm looking for info on MP, LP and flexs if there is any. The phone i'm working on now is a Sprint Metro PCS.

ESN: 1B8509A9
Technology: CDMA 1X-EVDO
Software Version: GATW_08.04.00R
Flex Version: XS4MPC01GATW1NA1E.16P_PRIii51355 - 0.1.2.0.1.3.0.2.2.2.1.2.0.0.0
Bootloader Version: N / A
DRM Version: N / A

This phone has no games any info on how to get some in would be great.

Thanks for any help.

hi its my b-day!!

dont wanna say my age but yay. and hi to the forum

Hello every one!

Hi every one i`m Danny aka Dan -z- man or Dan the man which ever you prefer. i`m happy to be a member of the community :)

see ya around!

Re: Hello every one!

Hi Dan.. welcome to the forum!

*/me waits patiently for a mod to merge this thread with the "official intro thread" :)*

I'm new here. I look forward to learning & hopefully helping others.

Vern

hello to all

hey i just became a new member of this forum
and it totall rocks man.........
thanks to everyone..............:)

hello for me that is arro..........

Hey all.

Intro thread hey?

Where would I go to download the driver for my Razr V3... I have the one to charge my phone but not the one to transfere files to it...

Any helpers?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back