The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hello

Hey, im brand new to the forums. I joined because i needed help sending games, and mp3's to my motorola v3m RAZR.

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

To all the new comers: is it really that difficult to find this thread? You are posting in the Green Room, why can't you see this thread?

*slams fist*

Because it isn't all shiney and doesn't have blinking lights!

To all the new comers: is it really that difficult to find this thread? You are posting in the Green Room, why can't you see this thread?
They're just lazy :)
I mean it takes some work to find a 600 post long stickied thread with an exceedingly long title.
Right?

just wanted to say hi!, im a newbie!

Hi
I'm Vicky just thought i'd say hello, haven't used a forum before but have just bought a razr v3 and was looking for some software for it and came across this forum, so here I am.

Hello to all! I am new subscirber! :) this is first message post that I have ever used...

Hello everyone and welcome! :)

I don't know what I'd do without forums! Hours have been wasted by not using these resources! Thanks! Oh yes, and I am .... new to this:nervous:

New to this forum

Hi everybody,
Just stomble on this forum with a google search... I realy like all the information available... Looking for a driver for my Motorola Razr to conect to my PC with window XP... I'm presently with Aliant a sub compagnie of Bell... I know it's probalbly been answered a million time but the site is telling me to put a first posting... so here goes...
continue the good work...
Eric

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hi All ...
I've been gone for a while and thought I'd say hi again!!!
Cheers!

Hello

I just want to say hello to this great forum and sharing of information. I hope to get started and mutually benefit the site. I am looking forward to alos being able to download the usb v3 driver for my razr which i currently lost my substitute charger for.

Great Site

Hey,

This is got to be the greatest site out in cyber space. Nothing cmpares when it comes to info you need. lets all keep it going.

gio

Hello everyone I am new to this, my first time. I do apologize if I am asking stupid questions. Do not know if I am doing this right:nervous:

merged

Welcome Gio :)

just to say HI new member here. I hope you are not one of them sites that talk down to novices like me because whats simple to you wont be simple to me (slow dont even know if im doing this right) anyway HI again

just to say HI i am a newbie and please be patient this is all new to me . what with all these new fangled gadgets (electricity, the wheel etc):nervous: i may have introduced my self twice because my other did not seem to send .like i say a novice

Hello kcnychief Thank you for the greating. :)

Another Noobie here. Wanted to introduce myself. Lots of informative stuff here, glad i found it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back