The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Sure wasn't easy...

I had such a hard time finding the Green Room - lol, I guess that means I will have some difficulty getting the answers I came here for. Hahaha. Short attention span I guess. Well, this is a cool site and I am here now - so... see ya around!

Re: Sure wasn't easy...

Welcome also

I never usually drill down to the Green Room myself, I wait until someone posts in it then goto the green room :D

If you need any help with anything at all...dont be afraid to ask. Everyone here is happy to help :)

hey everybody! this site was perfect in what i was looking for. i always have problems with my computer and now i finally found a site that can help! checked the site and its great!

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
As this is the place to say hello, I shall take the time to say: "Hello!". I found this forum today searching for a usb driver for a friend. I like what I've seen so far. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks,
George

welcome to the forum!

You join many people that have found this place because of the Razr drivers/help listed here. There is a lot more beyond just that though..

Stick around and welcome again. :)

Re: Just say'n HELLOOOOOOO

Wait for a mod to come in and say there is already a thread for this :)

Anywho,
Welcome!

Re: Come in and say Hi to the community!

Hello!
I'm scared and confused...and new...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back