The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Unleashed said:
I'm going to Nurburg again in August to a) drive round the Nordschliefe and b) watch the DTM! :D
I'd pay big money to take my M3 over to the 'ring.....too bad I dont have big money. have fun over there!

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's maybeline :p

Welcome to OSNN :)

Lol...my friends gave me that nickname in college...they said everyday from the neck up, it looked like I was going to the prom...lol...hair and makeup have to be done before public sightings..LOL

It is a good name! Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy!

GEN3RIC said:
I'd pay big money to take my M3 over to the 'ring.....too bad I dont have big money. have fun over there!

You have an M3?! :eek:

E30?

Kudos sir! Yet you claim not to have big money? :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have to admit, although I'm a Mercedes driver I would roll over for an M3. I found it the other day it would be cheaper to insure me on n E36 M3 than it would be on a Cosworth 190 - weird! If I could afford the M3, I would have it like a shot, however only being 19 money is somewhat of an issue - it tends to dissapear rather rapidly as soon as it's payday!

Ho, my good fellow!

I no its no M3 but my charger SRT is a pretty fun driving machine :)

My Dad had an M5, he sold it thought, he didn't get a car in return for it, he bought a bigger boat instead. The M5 is a really really fun ride

Can we have another thread for New to the community and I drive a car? :p

And I think there should be linkage to illustrate that this is NOT cortana ;) :cool:

Vanquished said:
Ho, my good fellow!

I no its no M3 but my charger SRT is a pretty fun driving machine :)

My Dad had an M5, he sold it thought, he didn't get a car in return for it, he bought a bigger boat instead. The M5 is a really really fun ride

Still not a bad ride my friend. :cool:

A friend coming to Nurburg with me has two M5s and a Porsche 911 Carrera4 S. On one hand I hate him because he has awesome cars and I'm jealous, on the other he's great because he pulls 8:12s laps on the Ring in one of his M5s - his track kitted E28, and doing laps in it is manic I can attest!
He's cool though, owns a bodyshop and gives me mates rates when I need stuff done. :)

Incidently, just to start the BMW fanboys off - CLS55 AMG over M5 anyday! :p

Welcome to the boards golfnstanley - hope you stick around :)

My personal thanks to OSNN and the people here.

I, like many others, bought a (Verizon) Razor because of it's Multi-Media capabilities. It didn't take me long to find out that Verizon had castrated it.

Yes, it's stated in the 'fine print' that they have indeed limited these phones USB/PC MAC connectivity. But hey, who reads the fine print while standing in a small smelly store packed to the rafters with people....

I was irritated to the point that I decided it was time for a little (After the fact) fine print of my own!

This forum offers CORRECT information and a gateway to regaining what I consider to be rightfully mine; The full functionality of my phone.

I now enjoy the full usage of this instrument and intend to help others accomplish same.

Thank you for all of your help!

Re: My personal thanks to OSNN and the people here.

No problem, we hope you stick around :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back