The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Yes, there is lot's we don't share. It makes us mysterious that way.

thankyou kcnychief :)

i think i'll learn a lot if i stick around here, never been too great with hardware, i'm a software guy, mostly digital video

do a lot of members here work in the PC field?

Most do, I work for ESPN myself doing support for their systems :)

I work at a laundry mat folding clothes. What fun!

madmatt said:
I work at a laundry mat folding clothes. What fun!
laugh.gif

Just stumbled here by chance and looks like I have alot of reading to do. If I ever have anything usefull I will certainly post...maybe.

Happy to be here. Give me a few months to get caught up.

Just checking in.. interested in wireless data.... working on getting myself a snazzy logo to go with my posts....

Hey guys, im new...obviously...need a lot of help in the technical crap on computers....shew

Anyone from New York? I'd like to get opinions on what to do while there, (Other than sites just tryin to get u to spend ur money lol, ya know?)

NYC or Central NY? I'll assume NYC. Just show up, the fun will find you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back