The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Just wanted to say to all and this place looks friendly. I needed a driver and here it was so joined but noticed alot of helpful stuff here as well. matter of fact I grabbed the driver and havent bothered with it yet as im glued to reading everything here and hopefully i can contribute some sort of help in the future as well. Thanks people.

billw864 said:
Just wanted to say to all and this place looks friendly. I needed a driver and here it was so joined but noticed alot of helpful stuff here as well. matter of fact I grabbed the driver and havent bothered with it yet as im glued to reading everything here and hopefully i can contribute some sort of help in the future as well. Thanks people.
that's a great first post

welcome to this board

billw864 said:
Welcome Bill, glad to have you as a member :)

Hello All,

Newb, great place ya'll got here. Found great info so far, came lookin' for V3 info and found all kinds of other useful stuff.

Interests:
Gadgets with tons of worthless features -> Razr V3, etc.
Auto Racing -> Autocross/Solo 2 & Road Racing & Drag Racing
PC -> I am disguised as a mild-mannered IT guy for my regular 40 and side work.
Photography -> taking pics at the races and whatever else gets in the way of the lens.
WWW -> Webmaster; animated logos, avatars, & sigs.
Charities -> Give if you can......
Pets -> Who let the dogs out? Who?

Just saying Hi

Just purchased a Motorola Razr and your site seems to have the most info on modding and updating it that I could find.

I'm a 35 yr old Network Monitoring Technician working for Time Warner, Living in Rochester, NY and am currently using an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ W/ 1 gb ram and an Nvidia 7800GT.

Just saying hi and looking forward to sharing mods and upgrades for various portabl electronics.

Re: Just saying Hi

Welcome to the forum Ragman, hope you stick around :)

Re: Just saying Hi

Ragman said:
Just purchased a Motorola Razr and your site seems to have the most info on modding and updating it that I could find.

I'm a 35 yr old Network Monitoring Technician working for Time Warner, Living in Rochester, NY and am currently using an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ W/ 1 gb ram and an Nvidia 7800GT.

Just saying hi and looking forward to sharing mods and upgrades for various portabl electronics.
That would be the setup I wish I had. 3000+ / 1gb / 6800GT OC'd to Ultra speeds.

CPU is a major drawback, I could use two cores!

Introduction forum

I registered yesterday. Today I tried to download a file. I get a message saying I haven't made any posts and I might want to post in the introduction forum.

Where is the introduction forum ?

Thread merged.

Right here in the Green Room.

Last edited:
GEN3RIC said:
What's "megred" mean. ;)
ancient Assyrian superhero, who saved the world from flood and battled Chimeras. He also brought 150 years of prosperity to the Assyrian kingdom before the rise of the Hitites.:laugh: :laugh:

Why do you ask?

Its gang up on GEN3RIC day!? If I'd have known I woulda packed a sack lunch.....

Hi Guys,

This MAV aka mvarghese. I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to learning and sharing info on this site.

I currently have:

Treo 700w (Verizon)
RAZR 3c (Verizon)
Moto v710 (Verizon)
XBOX 360
PSP

Later,
MAV

Welcome MAV! Great place to be..

and I didnt realize OSNN had all sorts of "RAZR" or mobile phone info..whenever I go to look up stuff for my Samsung T809 I just go to howardforums.com

You guys been holding out on me eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back