The game in Excel 2000?

Z

ZAnwar

Was it excel 2000, where you could play this car game, if so, how do I do it?

Spy Hunter

EASTER EGG DETAILS

Egg Name: Spy Hunter
Works On: Excel 2000
Manufacturer: Microsoft

How it Works:
1: Open Excel.
2: In a blank worksheet, select "Save as" and choose "Save as web page".
3: Click on Publish and Add interactivity.
4: Save as any name you like.
5: Load in the page with MS Internet Explorer, Excel will appear in the webpage.
6: Go to row 2000 Column WC
7: Highlight all of row 2000 and press Tab to make column wc the active column.
8: Hold the keys Ctrl, Alt, Shift and click on the Office Icon.
9: Phew..
10: Enjoy the egg!

Special Notes:
Use the arrow keys to drive your car.
The "0" key to drop paint slicks.
The spacebar to shoot.
The "H" key for headlights.
NOTE: you need DirectX for this to work

PS I'm a bit sad it would seem too, as i've tried it. But hey!, at least it works.

Bugger it dont seem to work on mine i just get an information window up, is this because i have the SR1 version on XL ???

XP Abuser: :p I am at a school computer,k at home I run Office 2003 beta 2!

Erbmaster: Thanks!

indyjones: I don't now!

If you have Excel 97 I have a neat little trick for you. Pretty dumb and wasteful since their is probably 4 people left using excel 97 but it does work!

Open Excel (make sure your standard toolbar is on) and choose Blank Worksheet. Then press F5 and type the following in the reference box: X97:L97

Choose OK, press the Tab key once and you should be in cell M97. Now move your mouse over your Chart Wizard (the little blue-and-red graph thingie in the toolbar).

Next, press and hold Control then Shift and also left-click on Chart Wizard. If done properly, you'll discover a very well-hidden Flight Simulator.

Use your mouse to fly around, left click to accelerate forward, and right click to fly backwards. At first go slow and look for a little area that is not blue like the rest of the background. On it you will find a little story from the developers of Excel and a list of credits.

This is a great time-waster but it takes awhile to get used to the speed controls. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back