The best web sites (design)

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by leedogg, Oct 22, 2002.

1. leedogg

leedogg Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!

Hey guys, I was just wondering what you think some of the best designed websites are?

2. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

Well, posting this question here is self-answered, www.xp-erience.org is the One; my opinion. ;)

3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

well we ain't really designed it yet, we just stuck it all together.. the new design is coming...

4. neoterixx

neoterixx Guest

5. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

is there a set date by with these changes will occur

6. farseeker

farseeker Guest

Well I guess it all depends on how you define best designed? Are you talking about eye-candy, or best designed for information?

I'd say that XP-erience (lol, not ntfs.org atm) is fairly well designed - very little eye candy, but that's inconsequential and the site is not designed for eyecandy, but rather information.

www.lyv.org.au is also rather well designed for information (not eye candy) - yes, some people may click that the website is in fact made by me, and without being vain, I do actually think that my design (whilst not perfect) is fast-loading, easy to read whilst still looking nice.

7. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

The new design will have more eye-candy but I am not incharge of the way it looks, tho I have been messing around with the forums recently ;)

8. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

NIce colorful text above the avtar EP...