Terrorists Hit My Area Today

Kush

High On Life!
terrorists attacked compounds that are 2 mins away from me today, are in oasis compound, and have hostages, i heard they shot a young boy, and one of my subsitute teachers. :mad: :mad: I HATE THEM, the police are taking care of it though, people i know live there, they walked into someone i knows house and saw they were arab and walked out. stayed updated at cnn.com

Yeah, I heard about this this morning on the radio. Reminds me of 90/91 when I had a friend living in Israel and Iraq was firing scuds. All I can say is stay safe.

/sarcasm mode/ themafia_69 - Looks like it's time for you to go kick some ass!

al Qaeda can SUck it!!!!!

BE SAFE themafia_69
:)

I used to live in the same city themafia_69. I bet all American/British school have been closed now. My prayers are with everyone who live there.

Also heard that the terrorists have captured some hostages too.

yeah they have, they shot a subsitute teacher for our school,i heard tonight they are ganna shut off the electricity so they can get them, not sure if its true. i wanna cap them all! they killed a boy from egypt 10 years old, thats just plain sick, im egyptian and im pissed, i cant believe they just ****ing walked in the houses and asked are u arab, if u are they walk out, if ur american they take u hostage, or shoot u.

I grew up in South Africa during the troubles with Cuba, so I know how you feel - when my uncle and his son were shot it drove me completely bezerk for a bit, I just wanted to kill everyone responsible.
It eases off, but its never easy.
Good luck.

Sorry to hear about that mafia... hope nothing else bad happens

Must be a frightening state of affairs.
sad.gif

Be safe, man...and hope everything works out alright.

opps i forgot to check up on my own thread, ahh i go to DHS Dhahran High School, formerly Dhahran Academy www.dahs.org, nope our school is still open but im not going! lol and exams are optional! bump that im not taking them, also if u take them and they would lower your grade they dont count, if they bring ur grade up it counts. ill keep u updated, btw they shot two in taif.

i drove by oasis compound with my friends they already have another wall, and a fence surrounding the normal wall, its crazy and i also saw all the bullet holes in the building and all the shot out windows! still cant believe this happend in khobar

themafia_69: One of my friends over there told me that all the ISG schools are closed. That includes Dhahran, Rahima and several others. Is that true?

He also said that they don't have to give any exams too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back