Terrorists Hit My Area Today

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, May 29, 2004.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

terrorists attacked compounds that are 2 mins away from me today, are in oasis compound, and have hostages, i heard they shot a young boy, and one of my subsitute teachers. :mad: :mad: I HATE THEM, the police are taking care of it though, people i know live there, they walked into someone i knows house and saw they were arab and walked out. stayed updated at cnn.com

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

my prayers to you and yours themafia69

Kush likes this.
  3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

thank you

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

5. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Yeah, I heard about this this morning on the radio. Reminds me of 90/91 when I had a friend living in Israel and Iraq was firing scuds. All I can say is stay safe.

/sarcasm mode/ themafia_69 - Looks like it's time for you to go kick some ass!

Kush likes this.
  6. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

al Qaeda can SUck it!!!!!

BE SAFE themafia_69
    :)

Kush likes this.
  7. ~bk

~bk I Political User

I used to live in the same city themafia_69. I bet all American/British school have been closed now. My prayers are with everyone who live there.

Also heard that the terrorists have captured some hostages too.

Kush likes this.
  8. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yeah they have, they shot a subsitute teacher for our school,i heard tonight they are ganna shut off the electricity so they can get them, not sure if its true. i wanna cap them all! they killed a boy from egypt 10 years old, thats just plain sick, im egyptian and im pissed, i cant believe they just ****ing walked in the houses and asked are u arab, if u are they walk out, if ur american they take u hostage, or shoot u.

9. ~bk

~bk I Political User

^ Which school do you go to?

10. I grew up in South Africa during the troubles with Cuba, so I know how you feel - when my uncle and his son were shot it drove me completely bezerk for a bit, I just wanted to kill everyone responsible.
    It eases off, but its never easy.
    Good luck.

11. Vetrius

Vetrius Coenfidentialityism

Sorry to hear about that mafia... hope nothing else bad happens

12. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Must be a frightening state of affairs. [​IMG]
    Be safe, man...and hope everything works out alright.

13. Kush

Kush High On Life!

opps i forgot to check up on my own thread, ahh i go to DHS Dhahran High School, formerly Dhahran Academy www.dahs.org, nope our school is still open but im not going! lol and exams are optional! bump that im not taking them, also if u take them and they would lower your grade they dont count, if they bring ur grade up it counts. ill keep u updated, btw they shot two in taif.

14. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i drove by oasis compound with my friends they already have another wall, and a fence surrounding the normal wall, its crazy and i also saw all the bullet holes in the building and all the shot out windows! still cant believe this happend in khobar

15. ~bk

~bk I Political User

themafia_69: One of my friends over there told me that all the ISG schools are closed. That includes Dhahran, Rahima and several others. Is that true?

He also said that they don't have to give any exams too.