Temps

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Tinker, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Tinker

Tinker Guest

What Temps do you get while running 3DMark2001 SE?

Mine are:

CPU = 110 deg F

System board = 105 deg F

Score was 11700

:happy:

2. nuggies

nuggies Guest

seems ok to me

3. jumpy

jumpy Guest

Damn those yanks with their farenheits and inches and what not. ;) I dont know what those temps are in Celcius, but see below for my full load temps.

4. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

jumpy - here is the conversion:
    To convert a Fahrenheit temperature into Celsius:

Tc = (5/9)*(Tf-32)

For example, to convert a Fahrenheit temperature of 98.6 degrees into degrees Celsius first subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature to get 66.6. Then you multiply 66.6 by five-ninths to get 37 degrees Celsius.

To convert a Celsius temperature into degrees Fahrenheit:

Tf = ((9/5)*Tc)+32

For example, to convert a Celsius temperature of 100 degrees into degrees Fahrenheit, first multiply the Celsius temperature reading by nine-fifths to get 180. Then add 32 to 180 and get 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Hope this helps!

5. jumpy

jumpy Guest

Thanks for that damnyank. Should have just found that myself, too lazy, lol. Tell george bush to change to metric, its a lot easier.

6. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

tinker, you might as well get used to using °C. for a couple of reasons.

1) it's what you'll see used on just about every review site and a vast majority of users like us.

2) this is my reason why i use °C. the computer just takes the °C reading, and (if you slected to read °F) does the reverse formula that damnyank gave... so it's no more accurate. it's actually more misleading because there isn't a 108°F, 110°F, 112°F, etc.

just fyi. :)