TechnoChild.net

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Techno Child, May 4, 2007.

1. Techno Child

Techno Child web{designer} Folding Team

Hey guys.

I finally got the site back up last night... I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or... insults :nervous:.

I got the font color up to #d9d9d9 in most places, so visibility probably won't be an issue. (marge :rolleyes:)

Cheers!
    -tc

2. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

Looks good, personally I would add one more accent color to bring out the more important items you want people to see. Right now the black, White and shades of grey kinda all blend together so nothing really stands out. Also, the main nav on the left side at the top is a tad hard to read, maybe just a bit more white would help?

Other than that man, it looks real good. I like your section headers, real sexy looking. :)

3. Techno Child

Techno Child web{designer} Folding Team

Alright... Menu is now at #d9d9d9 aswell... Keep em coming :)

4. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

5. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

Nice, that color helped a lot in the nav. The color you had before looked fine on my lcd, but on my CRT is where it was a tad hard to read. So it looks good on both now.

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Looks decent :)

Consder centering the site. Having a left-sided orientation == poo :D

Also, is there any way to increase character spacing within words? They are a little too close for general readability.

Lastly, your announcements might want to be a little more pronounced. I didn't notice it till my 3'rd time skimming the page.

Other than that I like :)