Teaser Trailer (TS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Bman, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

I can't give the name of it, until you go to the link. Cause I didnt know what it was until I watched it and I had a freaking heartattack. I can't wait!

Click Here

tdinc likes this.
  2. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

nice - he's a good actor so hopefully wont suck like 3 did

3. Bman

I believe it's a totally different take on it then the other ones, hopefully.

4. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

It's going to be different from the last 2 because the human characters were not the focus, Christian Bale will be as in the first this time around.

However, I am loving the fact that it seems to be a serious take unlike T-3 which, while having it's own charms, sort of turned the iconic character to a joke. Would have been nice to see Arnie in here but, it's whatever.

5. Bman

I might get some hate because of this, but I am actually really looking forward to a different take movie with out Arnie in it, I think it will be great.

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I think the fact that it's a TERMINATOR movie allows the primary character to be the Terminator :D

But yes, I think if they can do a reboot of the series and go a different route while keeping it somewhat canon, we may be in for a good time.

Oh and Christian Bale automatically legitamizes the movie.

7. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

one thing i do not want this movie is to be to "clean" ...meaning........ a script that is too predictable...and the most important....the CG rushed. the last movie relied way too much on the clean aspect. I do not want "Hollywood" to screw this up.

other then that... I up for some scifi action.....

8. Bman

I don't know how many people watch the TV series, but I find that show to really take it in another direction, and really enjoy it. If they do anything like the TV series I think it will be a good movie.

9. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I think it's rather funny that Christian Bale brought the Batman series back from the brink of destruction with a reset of the franchise by bringing the series back to the "beginning" in a sense with a different take/feel - the darker, more gritty/real tone.

And here he is doing almost the same thing with a reset of the Terminator franchise bringing it back to "beginning" of the war which, after a nuclear holocaust with a darker and gritter tone to the movie..

10. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

I agree. I was skeptical when I first heard about the TV series, but now I can't wait for it to start again. :)

11. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

Can't wait for T-5.... well, unless the humans all die or get captured and turned into slaves. maybe the darleks will come and do their tests on the humans. lol :p

12. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Looks really cool - I'm loving Christian Bale as an actor - he's awesome.