T3 and Bad Boys II trailers...

T3 looks awesome, just downloading the large version so I can turn it into an SVCD and slap it on the TV ;)

Will checkout the BBoys trialer 30 megs later ;... should also be pretty damn good.

Is this the same Bad Boys with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith. The first one was EXCELLENT!

They look very good.:happy:

T3... A SHE! Terminal PMS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thread moved to: "Movies, Films & Television"

Originally posted by gonaads
They look very good.:happy:

T3... A SHE! Terminal PMS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thread moved to: "Movies, Films & Television"

Whahahahahhahah PC PMS oh man aaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

T3 looks awesome, cannot wait! Bad Boys 2 look like it is gonna kick too! :D

What??? Just because they didn't give you the part.:rolleyes: :D

Arnold is too old to take the role, he is above 50 :p
he is almost dead!besides his last 4 movies didn't reach the top ten.

Vin Deisel(from XxX) is the true teminator.

Originally posted by Octopus
Arnold is too old to take the role, he is above 50 :p
he is almost dead!besides his last 4 movies didn't reach the top ten.

Vin Deisel(from XxX) is the true teminator.

all of arnolds last few have been decent money makers... not blockbusters but certainly made money...

his last movie was in the top.. I think it debuted @ no.1 if I am not mistaken...

end of days / the 6th day / collateral damage all did fair business... and he actually acted in end of days and collateral damge.. no classic mind but no one expects that from him....

and the 4th movie before that I believe was batman and robin... crud film but it was not his fault...

so they did not reach the top 10 you say? I say fubar to that...

can he still be there as the terminator ? sure I reckon so... I mean john wayne was a shyte actor and he was leading star in movies till he was 50 thousand years old and a fossil... :)

xxx was a so-so effort from vin diesel...

I much preferred him in saving private ryan (small role) and pitch black... pitch black was perfect for him and I can't wait for the release of pb2... this year supposedly...

I can not see anyone else as the "TERMINATOR" except Aaaanold. NO WAY

He will always "Be Baac".:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back