System stats monitor

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Adrenalize, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Adrenalize

Adrenalize Tired Zombie

Anybody know of a program to use where i can see my system stats in a corner or something

2. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

3. Adrenalize

Adrenalize Tired Zombie

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Another nice one is available from: http://beam.to/mco
    It's a very simple 4 panel design (cpu/mem - hdd - network - mbm) so no real configuration is needed, it can sit in your tray until requested and also supports transparency.

You may also prefer a statbar like the one from http://statbar.nl it basically sits either at the top or bottom of your desktop like your normal taskbar, but it displays lots of useful information :)

5. chris

chris Free to Fly

if you dont mind sitting and sorting out the config, you can get Samurize looking niffy

6. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

don't forget all of these real time monitors have a resource footprint themselfs...therefore, the actual figures are distorted, since without the monitor, the figure would be different then when you have the monitor running

in addition, obviously, since they use a bit of your resources, they also slow you down a bit when running, so therefore again, I turn these down until I actually need specific information

not much, a couple of mbs in coolmons case, but something to be sure

7. RazerBack

RazerBack The First Rebirth

I like the more, one line bar with minimal fuss. I use WinBar, it supports multi-monitors.
    StatBar
    WinBar