Superbowl!

perris said:
attention superbowl freaks

I don't know if I've ever told anyone, but my sister provides animals for entertainment industry...for instance, the monkey on friends.

anyway, look for the budweiser commercials...all the animals come from my sisters company, "benay's birds and animals" (benay is my sister...my parents liked weird names for their offspring)
Nice. :D
As I said earlier, I only watch this thing for the ads.

NetRyder said:
Nice. :D
As I said earlier, I only watch this thing for the ads.

there is more ads than action with superbowl... they turn a 1hr game into 6hrs

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dam long game :eek: 22:40-03:30am for us in the uk on ITV1 ;)

Ok, well I just got off work :p I officially hate the superbowl. People are rude, becuase they would rather be watching the game then be "bothered" by ordering some food, so they take it out on us like we made them order. Anyway... I hear the commercials are really lame this year so far (any guesses to why?....:p)

yeah... there were only 2 commercials that made me laugh. The 2005 Ford Mustang Convertable commercial, and the Bud commercial where a guy gives his 2 friends his tickets to the superbowl, and they take a picture of themselves enjoying it and send it to him. Then he takes a picture of a beer on the table, the TV and a girl that is there with him. Then you see the other guys get the message. The one guy goes "Isn't that your coffee table?", "Yeah.." "Isn't that your TV?" "Yeah.." "Isn't that your girlfriend?" HEHE :)

Aprox said:
I hear the commercials are really lame this year so far (any guesses to why?....:p)
ya, they had to make sure they weren't to risque due to j.j.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
yeah... there were only 2 commercials that made melaugh. The 2005 Ford Mustang Convertable commercial, and the Budcommercial where a guy gives his 2 friends his tickets to thesuperbowl, and they take a picture of themselves enjoying it and sendit to him. Then he takes a picture of a beer on the table, the TV and agirl that is there with him. Then you see the other guys get themessage. The one guy goes "Isn't that your coffee table?", "Yeah..""Isn't that your TV?" "Yeah.." "Isn't that your girlfriend?" HEHE :)

The bud commerical was my fav too

I heard they put on a special Batman Begins Trailer... I still need to watch it though.

Pats Win the bowl 24-21, not 5 seconds later, qvc is whoring pats shirts, hats, and sweatshirts. I love america.

Thanks Perris.. but I was being sarcastic :p

After hearing how bad it was, how bad the commercials were, and how bad half-time was I'm glad I didn't waste any time on the game. :classic:

I know some of you are from the UK and aren't familiar with the game, but that was actually a good, close game...not like alot of the Superbowls in recent history which many have been pretty one-sided. I'm a little dissapointed being an Eagles fan, but I gotta say, they did alot better than I expected them to. They played sloppily and could easily have won this game if they tightened up their act just a little.

It was a pretty good game if you liked football. If it's not your kind of game, it's not going to be exciting. The game wasn't bad, the commercials weren't bad, and the half time show wasn't too bad although I didn't think their choice of singer was the best for the occasion. Just because we didn't have Janet showing her nipples to the world doesn't make things less exciting. Seriously, what does the Superbowl have to do to be "good"? Bud had some very nice commercials, I especially liked the one where they thanked the troops ... it was very classy.

I like the bud light one with the one dude that is at the game whilehis gf is at his house with his friend and stuff lol funny funny

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back