Suggestion

There is IRC chat. You can get to it from the front page :)

HEHEHE No I meant in the forums area, like a frame at the bottom with live javachat.. I see the chat room, but you have to go to it to chat, I was simply meaning a frame type thing at the bottom of the forum window for live chat...

:)

Originally posted by bheagle
HEHEHE No I meant in the forums area, like a frame at the bottom with live javachat.. I see the chat room, but you have to go to it to chat, I was simply meaning a frame type thing at the bottom of the forum window for live chat...

:)
Ooooooh, well duh me! Sounds like a good idea but then would anyone post their problems in a thread? More then likely not, they would just ask in the chat area. Which could be good because you'd get an immediate answer. But when someone else has the same question there won't be anything to search on because it was never a thread, the instructions would have to be typed out again. Another point, There would have to be chat room moderators, that's a 24/7/365 job.

Well I was all negative, wasn't I? :p

you are allowed to be negitive...LOL I was just suggesting...(grin)
and besides... we can't all be both Pretty and positive...

:D

and besides... we can't all be both Pretty and positive...

:D
LOLOL guess that makes me ugly and negative for the day :p

Geeezzzz.. did you read that wrong.....LOL

It means you ARE PRETTY... but not POSITIVE!!!

LOL

jeepers.... that was not an INSULT!!!

LOL:eek:

Geeezzzz.. did you read that wrong.....LOL

It means you ARE PRETTY... but not POSITIVE!!!

LOL

jeepers.... that was not an INSULT!!!

LOL:eek:
I didn't take it as an insult nor did I think you were calling me ugly, I'm just playin :D

Hi bheagle,

Yes i think that one chat room is enough mate, we could look at a Java based one instead of an IRC server maybe.

BTW : that avatar you have rocks !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back