Storm Clouds

That was interesting. They look like they are trying to form a rotating structure. When you see that in the midwest you run like hell. Next step is a tornado...

ya it did look like a funnel wanted to form but it didnt thankfully.
it sure was windy at that time too.

celticfan11 said:
This storm suddenly came out of nowhere today. The clouds looked soo cool, so i snapped a few pictures. Here are some pics of the clouds. I wish i had a better digital camera (3.1MP) but you can still see how cool the clouds looked.

http://www.realityslap.com/~noobkilla/Thunder%20Clouds/

There is 5 pics in all.

img_0009 is my favorite :)

Hey celticfan11,

Ya mind if I try and make some wallpapers out of them?

gonaads said:
Hey celticfan11,

Ya mind if I try and make some wallpapers out of them?

sure make some wallpapers, but post it back here, because i collect wallpapers too. I have about 1200 (350 megs) saved on my computer. :) I would post them all for the OSNN people, if i had somewhere to put them.

Last edited:
we just noticed today, that this tiny storm, took down a good sized pine tree in our backyard. Looks like i get to go cut it up. :)

celticfan11 said:
sure make some wallpapers, but post it back here, because i collect wallpapers too. I have about 1200 (350 megs) saved on my computer. :) I would post them all for the OSNN people, if i had somewhere to put them.

Here be one. I manipulated it a bit.

caution: 1280x960png (big frickin file)

Here are two more, also manipulated.

(same big size)

See if you can find the face that's blowin wind in this second one. Kinda trippy.

The first one seems to have a face in the clouds also. Let's see if yer imagination finds it.

gonaads said:
See if you can find the face that's blowin wind in this second one. Kinda trippy.

The first one seems to have a face in the clouds also. Let's see if yer imagination finds it.
Yeah, I see both of them. Awesome! :D

gonaads said:
Yeah, I can see it. It's cool. :D

Funny how in the second one (four o'clock position) the face is kinda stretched and the mouth is pushed out in a blowing fashion.

The first one (two o'clock position) is trippy 'cause the face looks like it's a skull of sorts (you can kinda make out a jaw line) and the way it's mouth is like it's gaping open and screeming/yelling.

Then again, it could be the drugs. :p

Funny how clouds can form into sooo many things in ones mind.

Nice

Clouds looks amzeing here these days in the Sun or Storms

Qulaity wallpapers gonaads :)

Thanks all.

You know me, I can't leave a picture/image alone. :D

Nice pics!

I'm glad I didn't see any clouds like that today as I drove through Connecticut on my way from Boston to New Jersey.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back