Stanley Cup Playoffs

Big game tonight, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it :p

Its all or nothing , now or never , there is no tommorow, all the eggs in one basket.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I love game 7's there is nothing like it in the world.......

GO FLAMES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO FLAMES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Flames will win also, although before the Finals started, I thought TB might be handing them their hats in five, but it's been an awesome series. Even if Calgary loses, they've impressed me. GO SHARKS!!!

Well Regehr is apparently injured so he might not play today :S

It's gonna be emotional any way ya slice it... but if Calgary starts fightin, then ya know that they're loosing it.

Both teams deserve it.

But there can be only ONE.

gonaads said:
It's gonna be emotional any way ya slice it... but if Calgary starts fightin, then ya know that they're loosing it.

Both teams deserve it.

But there can be only ONE.
But they always win when they fight, and I love it :p

Just a bit of an update abuot Regehr: he apparently had the injury Game 6 too, and he logged about 30 mins of play, so many think he will suck it up and play tonight too. :)

the lightning will pull a buccs and then the devil rays will win the world series next season :cool:

o_87 said:
But they always win when they fight, and I love it :p

No, they don't. Don't you remember the Sharks' series? When the Flames were getting all flustered and they were behind they started fighting... and they lost. :) Each of the games they lost to the Sharks.

Actually what I meant was if they fight in a game before any team is clearly winning. Those fights against the Sharks were in the last few mins and done only to "setup" the next game.

You remember Game #3 where Iginla fought Lecavalier in the first period? They went on to win that. That's the kind of fight I mean :)

Anyways, we are down 0-1 right now :(

ggrrrr!!!!!!! I can't #%@!ing believe it! I left work early just to catch game 7 start to finish, only to have my p.o.s. car break down. WTF??? never fails i'm tellin' ya'. At least I'll get to see 2nd&3rd period.

Oh oooooh The Flame are getting ZZZZZZZZZZAPPED. :D

And remember, fire can't do a thing to lightning. :p

Well then, Your existence revolves around them. :eek: :p

2 - ZIP 3rd period. :eek:

For whom the Bell tolls... It tolls for thee.

screw you calgary fans...

GO LIGHTNING....

:D

Woooohooooo

WE WIN THE STANLEY CUP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back