Splash Screens

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ElementalDragon, Jun 15, 2003.

1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Does anyone out there know of a website that has a way to remove the splash screen from just about every program that has one? i don't mean like the program that i believe is called SplashKiller which just hides it off screen, i mean like a tweak or deletion of files that removes it perminantly.

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Most programs have an option for the slash screen to be turned off.........if that's what you are after.

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

the program that i'm looking for is McAfee antivirus, and i don't think there is a setting to diable it.

4. Alex_is_Axel

Alex_is_Axel .:: FTPAlex ::.

isnt there a thing you could turn off in the Registry files? Im sorry, i cant really go through the registry files directory as i only know the basics, but possibly there could be a value you could change which would cause McAfee to stop running the splash screen.. perhaps someone could clarafy this for me?

Hope this helps at all

Sincerly Alex
    :cool:

5. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

I remember using that long ago, Enyo ... when I used to use McAfee. And yeah, it did work back then.