Spiderman 2 *Spoilers*

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
I liked spiderman 2 it was good and better than the first.

I heard The lizard was going to be in it also but it only showed Dr. Conners. also I didnt get a good look at Dr. Conners does he have only one arm like he is supposed to.

another thing is in the Cartoon Doc Ocks tentacles were magnetic and in the comic I think and in the movie they were not magnetic.

and Harry in the comic isnt the hobgoblin in the comic there was 4 green goblins and 4 hobgoblins all of the being different people.

the greengoblins are Norman, Harry, Harry's shrink, and some other guy. in that order i think. and Norman survived being impaled by the glider by enhanced healing factor from the goblin syrum he awoke in the morgue.

the hobgoblin was a theif who stole from oscorpe and modified the suit and formula took the insanity factor out of it. he later sold his soul to the devil for the strenght of a demon he later got the face of one too.

but many times already the movies are different from the comic and it would not surprise me if Harry becomes the Hobgoblin.

Finaly seen it!

It rocked. The fights where awsome, as was the rest. It all rocked

yes Dr. Conners had an arm missing. They said they might use him in the next one (as the Lizard) and/or John Jameson (aka Man-Wolf in the comics) . I'd prefer Venom.

I reckon Harry (the little psycho) will be Green Goblin not Hobgoblin

<Sorry for bumping an old thread>

I've been playing a 'catch-up' frenzy lately, and one of the films that has impressed me so far is Spiderman 2. I really enjoyed the direction the storyline was going through, compared to number one. The characters themselves seem to be more developed, and they're definitely more interesting than before. Plus, the fight scene on the trains was just plain cracking :)

Totally agree onimkron, the characters ans story where much more developed and rounded and seemed more real as people (except Aunt May who, IMO, is some kind of cyborg). But then that's the thing todo nowadays, set up things in first film then really get going in the sequels

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back