Spammers-Paradise.com =)

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by X-Istence, Jun 6, 2011.

1. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

I know a couple of spammers-paradise's members check here more often than they do over there, so I am going to post something important for them to read here: Being honest with you guys - Spammers Paradise

Just wanted to make sure I had my bases covered in an attempt to find a possible suitor to take over the forums/domain/everything and grow the community and actually tend to it.

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Since it's largely just a clone of osnn - and the sort of community I've been looking to get going for some time now - I could look at taking it over if you don't find anyone else.

To be honest I've been itching to find a reason to get a vps.net Cloud VM for a while :)

Edit: in work mode - don't need to tag my name here :p

3. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

If you wouldn't mind posting your intent on SP as well on that thread. You definitely have the skills necessary to take it over which is what I am primarily looking for, because it is not an easy task.

4. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

It's been so long! I should probably head over to SP more often.

5. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

I'm pretty disappointed about this site :(. I disappear for awhile and when I come back its a ghost town.

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Yep, I am not sure what it would take to get this site back up and running to the level it once was.

What do we need? More volunteers for something? More tie-ins with other sites? More stream-lined interface? More "bots" to setup a new feed and aggregate the news for everyone?

I dunno :(

But sites like SP and others that are linked to us are a great example of cross-forum pollination, so to speak :)

7. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Boo!

I posted my thoughts

8. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

WTF That site is still running. I thought it was just a fun little thing like 7 years ago lol

9. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Never went to the other site much but definitely disappointed this one has fallen as much as it has. Even my moderatorship is gone - oh noes!