Something to play with..

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Something new for Mozilla users to play with : http://robin.sourceforge.net/

Robin (Remote Operating System Build in Netscape), a remote XUL desktop environment created by Randall Knutson. A live pre-alpha demo of Robin is available, featuring a basic Windows 9x style user interface and a selection of XUL games. Robin isn't written exclusively in XUL: it also makes use of DHTML, JavaScript and "some crazy hacks".

If you haven't got mozilla for some reason, then windows, linux , and os x versions are available ;)

This is fun :D The only thing is that when I am done with a game, I automatically press alt+f4 to close the window... Stupid Windoze tricks... <_<

SPeedY_B promoting browser dependant sites??? :confused: :confused: :p

Pretty cool idea though. :)

Originally posted by Zedric
SPeedY_B promoting browser dependant sites??? :confused: :confused: :p

Pretty cool idea though. :)

Not anything unusual, MS has been promoting their website for media, and that is browser dependent.

I can't help it that Internet Explorer and others don't support XUL, I just wanted to share something cool that I found :)

Originally posted by X-Istence
Not anything unusual, MS has been promoting their website for media, and that is browser dependent.
Yes, but MS never said they liked browser independant code better. They never have a validation link on their pages.

And so on. :)

Oh and SPeedY_B, I ditched IE now and went for Mozilla. Another soul saved. :)

Originally posted by Zedric
Yes, but MS never said they liked browser independant code better. They never have a validation link on their pages.

And so on. :)

Oh and SPeedY_B, I ditched IE now and went for Mozilla. Another soul saved. :)
even if we can only convert one person everyday it will be a good thing

Gaaahhh. Now it crashed Mozilla for me. All those threads I had open! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back