should i get msn 8

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by XP Abuser, Feb 8, 2003.

1. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

is it worth me getting msn 8 i want the extra storage and stuff but are there any disadvantages :cool:

2. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

yeah, the cost!

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

There is ABSOLUTELY no point to paying 10-15 dollars a month for a friggin web browser. gotta be outta ur mind to buy that. (either that or be like *cough cough* Gates *cough cough* who has too much money that he doesn't know what to use it on)

4. bicycle Bill

bicycle Bill Guest

I installed MSN 8 on one of my PC's and it functioned ok. I installed it twice on my other PC and could not get on line. It might work well for you. Who knows?

5. zyfos

zyfos Resurrected

If you are wanting that MSN 8 thing just to get more storage on Hotmail or somethin, switch over to yahoo mail instead or somethin (Yahoo gives 4 megs free rather than 1 meg like Hotmail). I've had lots of problems with hotmail. (Not to mention they pretty much spam their own accounts with what they like to call "notices".) If you are wanting more features from a web browser or somethin, then switch to something like Opera or somethin free. Don't pay microsoft more than you have to.