Sex On The Beach

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by belveder, Sep 16, 2003.

1. belveder

belveder OSNN Senior Addict

Sex On The Beach

Hosni Mubarak and his wife are in Rio de Janeiro on vacation. When there's no-one around, they decide to make love on the beach. Unfortunately some of Rio's finest catch them in their birthday suits and arrest them for 'lewd conduct'.

Now Hosni's not too enthusiastic about being arrested so he asks the police officer whether a simple fine wouldn't do. The police officer agrees to this and asks Hosni whether it's his first offense. He then proceeds to write up a ticket for Hosni for the sum of 100 cruzeiros (Brazilian currency), and a ticket for Hosni's wife for the sum of 300 cruzeiros.

Hosni asks the police officer why he's getting a 100 cruzeiro fine, while his wife is getting a 300 cruzeiro fine.

The cop tells him that since it's a first offense, it's only 100 cruzes, his wife on the other hand, she's been caught twice before.

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Haha! There needs to be more jokes about Egyptians in South America. That is the funniest Egyptian-visits-another-continent joke I've heard today! :)

3. chris

chris Free to Fly

har :)

good one

4. UberBert

UberBert Guest

ahahah good stuff :)

-Bert

5. freightgod

freightgod Confused and Bewildered

Oh, that crazy Hosni!

6. BlueBlood

BlueBlood Guest

What does J.Lo and a doorknobs have in common?
    Everyone gets a turn.

7. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

8. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

9. Leo154

Leo154 Guest

:eek:
    the orgins of that joke MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.. I mean, while I was in Egypt I did hear lots of jokes (in Arabic) about Hos-Hos.. but I never imagined that they would reach this far...

I am stunned