September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still use a little bit of activ dtop, i would still use the google search thing but it didn't work w/ MyIE2. Earlier this month a user, I think his name was shaun66 or something like that, posted a really nice ad screenshot. I would love a dtop like that but I don't have the skillz.

Anyway madmatt, you were the reason I got into this whole thing. Thanks.

Here is an update of mine.

VS: I've gone back to Tallyhawk like I always do
Trillian: Microscopic Pro - Moonlight
Samurize used for system stats
The wall is something I made myself based on a new song by Flickerstick.

Click here

is there any way to specify the image side using

Changed again...
I made this wall and I really like this one, sooo I think me gonna stay with this one. :D

Combination of icons; Clear Aqua, XP_iCandy, World of Aqua2 and ChaNinja Style (SubZero)... Couldn't make up my mind :p

Clicky for big pic-y :D ^^^

I used active desktop for my calender and timezones.. screen shot on page 11 or 12.. its good but it uses a lot of resources and is hard to use...

-lieb39

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
**pity party for matt** he shows up for a few days in 6 months and wonders whay no one is using ad... hmmm I wonder :D

So? =]

damn I need to get my internet back so I can catch up, soooooo many desktops (BTW nice to see one of those I did bein used Enyo ;) I have done some more but I cant upload those from here, got to get internet on at home and my mobile phone is bein ghei and wont let me connect through it

Originally posted by Geffy
damn I need to get my internet back so I can catch up, soooooo many desktops (BTW nice to see one of those I did bein used Enyo ;) I have done some more but I cant upload those from here, got to get internet on at home and my mobile phone is bein ghei and wont let me connect through it

Offtopic: Whats wrong with your internet?

-lieb39

changed mine again. i can't decide what to use anymore...

click image for biggie

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
I still use a little bit of activ dtop, i would still use the google search thing but it didn't work w/ MyIE2. Earlier this month a user, I think his name was shaun66 or something like that, posted a really nice ad screenshot. I would love a dtop like that but I don't have the skillz.

Anyway madmatt, you were the reason I got into this whole thing. Thanks.

Uhh, that would be me! ;) I'll post it again if you guys wanna see more active desktopness! :D

Clickity click for a bigger pic!

Empty space at the bottom right I know... somethings missing, but I'm not sure what should live there... Sigh.. you guys got any ideas? Let's hear them!

Originally posted by shaunj66
Uhh, that would be me! ;) I'll post it again if you guys wanna see more active desktopness! :D

Clickity click for a bigger pic!

Empty space at the bottom right I know... somethings missing, but I'm not sure what should live there... Sigh.. you guys got any ideas? Let's hear them!

all hail! Fan speeds/temp would be nice, or a webca form some site. I used to have one of the corner of Jane & Finch in Toronto...you have to live here to understand why I'd want to watch that intersection :D

Originally posted by Henyman
how about cpu temperature + fan speeds?

I wanted to try that but then again I don't want any laggy software running in the background... and most software I have tried that monitors fan speeds and temps isn't compatible with my mobo. >__<

Originally posted by shaunj66

If I had that desktop I'd put my Trillian buddy list down there :D I had it all planned out because I was going to try to make a similar one but I failed horribly lol

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
If I had that desktop I'd put my Trillian buddy list down there :D I had it all planned out because I was going to try to make a similar one but I failed horribly lol

How would you go about doing that? I wasn't aware Trillian supported that I only thought MSN could do that! :confused: Elucidate! :D

Setember Desktop

Ok heres mine....using Bluebloods pic Abstract...some very nice work Blueblood by the way :cool:

dtop1.jpg

For the big pic Click here

Alan

Originally posted by Beginning
That is nice... What VS?... Or is that one of your mods again?.... :)

no it's a new visual style i'm working on. not sure if i'll ever release it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back