September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
unsolved v2

For those of you who don't know me, don't waste your time trying to understand me. It's been a while since I've changed what I look at every day, I was using the same vstyle (Classix v1.0) for about four months. Today I decided it was time for a change. It took me a while to figure out what I was going to use. There are a lot of nice new vstyles out, but most of which use the compact start menu which I find pointless. Since I will not use a vstyle with a compact start menu I needed to find something I liked.

unsolved v2 - 09.11.2003

vstyle: WinOSXP by KoL
wmp: NewLuna WMP by Dazzla
wp: clouds and car, that's what I call it. put together using ps7.
active desktop: just new colors. same old, same old.

If anyone cares to take a look at my desktop, pictures can be found here.

That's all for now. Later.

*** If anyone wants to take the time and explain to me how to reshack msstyles to expand the start menu to normal size, I would appreciate it.

wow, its been awhile! Nice desktop, dont really like that theme but you have made it look really nice! Good job !!

WindowBlinds Skin: GrayScale

Wallpaper: American Flag Wallpaper (Dont know where I got it from)

Icons: Crystal by DJP/Ervaldo.com

Click on image for full size [~262k]

fb1dc42f.jpg

Enlarge

Wow.... Nice stuff going on here... Sweet!!
It's been a while for me, Didn't know what to use ..... All these very sweet styles around, it makes hard to decide....

So:

VS = Advance4
Wall = Created with the new www.ntsf.org website background, Including a mod .. :)
Icons = Mostly Umicons.... :) Some others
Running Apps = Winamp/Advance4, YsDock, Mozilla Firebird

Clicky...........

Welcome back Madmatt! Long time no talk-to haha. Thought about updating the active desktop tutorial lately?

-lieb39

Righty-ho...
Im using:

Coolmon (still in the process of changing it, so its not quite done yet)
Icon Packager
StyleXP
and the background is Red_Army from deviantart.com
Im also using LogonStudio, which you cant see :rolleyes:

By the way Beginning... Nazareth are great :D

Hey welcome back madmatt - Nice to see you again ..

I agree there are some nice desktops on here: @ Beginning - That advance 4 is nice huh ? it's my favorite VS now :)

yeah! welcome back madmatt! haven't seen your active desktops for a while.

@Unleashed - I'm an old fart so in my book they rock!! :) BTW nice desktop:)

@lechtard - They make too many these days... ....... Too confusing :confused:

Here's mine for the middle of the month! This is one of my work pc's. Hasn't changed much. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back