Not an issue Sending Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new user and cannot send s private message

Help I cant send a private message

I did verify my account. But I was able to PM just now, so the problem's solved.

I am glad I found this thread before asking for help. Good idea to look for the answer before asking, heh?

Just like Google, the search feature is your friend :)

actually signed up for the contest but was surprised happily to find several interesting threads already in the forum today. Thanks for the information.

I posted but it didn't activate my PM rights. I'm stuck now on if I even posted correctly?

ACK sorry! As soon as I posted this I am now able to PM.
Thank you to the computer gods out there in the web world.

I was having the same problem, hopefully this reply will solve it. :)

Gidday from New Zealand.

Ha, this post helped me too, LOL i bet alot of people get caught out.

I posted but it didn't activate my PM rights. I'm stuck now on if I even posted correctly?

it must need to be manually activated, just posting didnt help me any.

Last edited:
No PM privileges! No PM privileges! No PM privileges! I registered, posted and still no PM!

Should be ok as soon as you have a post count to the left.

I just left a post which I hope is approved soon. :)

Last edited:
I just signed up, activated, and have a post count of 2, and I cannot PM either. Does anyone else still have this issue?

I just signed up, activated, and have a post count of 2, and I cannot PM either. Does anyone else still have this issue?

I have recieved your entry so I it has worked, not sure what you were expecting.

Only a few hours to go.

Ok gonna give it 2.5 more hours to enter so get your entries sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back