Selling domain: nawebdev.com

Discussion in 'Garage Sale' started by X-Istence, Apr 11, 2006.

1. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

Hey guys, I am looking to sell the domain http://nawebdev.com, currently it is listed on Sedo. If you are interested in something outside of Sedo, let me know, and how much you would be willing to pay. We might be able to make a deal and work things out.

2. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Can you shed some light on the meaning of the domain name? Perhaps why you chose it, what type of marketing tool it could be used as, etc?

3. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

NA Web Dev, NA Web Development.

There is not much behind the name, other than that i was possibly going to be used for a site a friend wanted to do, it would probably be used for something to do with Web Development, and or something to do with websites.

It could be used in general for a portfolio for some web development company, could be used as their main site. It is a pretty catchy name, and is quite easy to remember.

4. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

It is indeed, and I may know someone who is interested. Let me check with them and I'll get back to you :)

5. omg its nlm

omg its nlm lvl 17 Hax Folding Team

I don't get it. Why buy a strange domain name like that since its not hard just to register your own?