Self typing

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mylarache, Jan 14, 2002.

1. mylarache

mylarache Guest

Hello everybody,
    I ve a nice probleme.My pc types without me.If i put the cursor on search machines or if i want to write an email , then he starts to type some words.Exemple: the how if go sky....
    Im using win xp pro Englich.Moetherboard :Asus p4b.Pentium 4.
    I ve windows 2000 on drive (D) but he works normale.
    Has anyone the same probleme? or know anyone what must i do?
    (There is no virus,I ve just scaned my pc after new installation
    I will be happy to hear from you
  2. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

hmmm, that sounds like a definite virus or trojan, if it does that right after a clean install then thats REALLY odd, as I know of no bug that causes a computer to start typing words out of a dictionary...cause remember it doesn't know what the words mean so it is pulling them from some file to type them...i'd recommend updating all your virus defs and checking again
  3. roberto

roberto Guest

sorry, not gonna be much help here , but this did happen to me once, realised that id left the microphone on and was picking up the noice and making words out of it.!!!! duuh!:
  4. zwinflame

zwinflame Guest

Happens to me too!

This exact same problem happens in my PC too. I scanned for viruses and check in msinfo and registry for anything suspicious. The system is clean. I have switched off the mic.

Is there a way in XP to switch off the voice recognition. This is a totally usless feature for most of us!

Thanks all
  5. JJB6486

JJB6486 Retired Mod Political User

West Lafayette, IN, USA
    There was someone else too a little while ago who complained about the same thing. It must be some virus that noonme knows about.

6. mylarache

mylarache Guest

I know the solution

Hello everybody,
    The solution is that the speech recognition must be out . Now my pc workt snel and perfect
    Thank's for your help