security screen

Dreamss

OSNN Addict
Can anyone help me to get rid of this screen. it happens every time I go to a secure website. I know its not the site since i can get it from work. It does it to every secure site i go to. Thanks for any help you provide.

try right clicking your IE icon go to properties and lower the security or go to advance and thumb thru each of the options. most likely set to high

hmm.... i was wondering that myself.. i keep getting that damm certificate screen whenever i try going into webmin... thanks for the resolution

logo.jpg

I tried that it seems to be set as default any others things i might ck.

in your internet option in the advanced tabe there are a bunch of optons about security I think 1 or 2 are about site certificates, have a look and play with them

I tried that last night it the proble i have is i dont know enough about certificates. I dont know what else to try. i spoke to a friend of mine who also has XP Pro. and set mine up as his and still the same problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back