screenshot

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by bluzeboy, Jan 17, 2003.

1. bluzeboy

bluzeboy Bluzeboy

i've been asked for a screenshot,at present my process is print screen/open paint/paste/save image to desktop /go where it says attach file/browse/locate file/attach & send
    but i must be doing something wrong because when i do this process ,nothing attach├ęs
    do i need to enable something in my control panel ?

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

The problem is more likely software related. If you are trying to up load a bmp or jpg it should not be a problem.
    That said I was having trouble uploading & it was traced to an internet program which I never used but had to be open for me to send files. I was continually turning it on, turning it off. Then it got uninstalled & the problem went away.

3. bluzeboy

bluzeboy Bluzeboy

hipster- how can i trace the problem?

4. bluzeboy

bluzeboy Bluzeboy

can someone tell me how they attach a file?
    i've tried and failed each time it shouldn't be hard i'm portably doing something ,i have failed on each of the forums i've tried thats why i think its portably me.

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Under the reply box you'll see Attach File. Your file type can only be gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg or rar. It can be any larger then 542880 bytes.

Click the browse button, find where the file is, click open. Then submit your reply.