scary day for tittle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
well...today was weird and scary. I did somethin with my gf today and i had to use a helmet to protect myself. Well...i left the helmet on the table in my room and a few hours later my friend danny came over and was like u better throw that away before your mom sees it. Well sure enough 10 min later my mom comes in my room while me and dan were sittin in here and she cleans up the room and then sees the helmet on the table. She was like i hope thats not what i think it is. I was like mom not now. So she went upstairs and then i went up to get a lighter for my incents she just got me and she was like atleast u r usin it cause if u werent i would kick your ass.

wow a thread about how you left a used condom on the side

lol...that made me laugh EP. But a mod can delete this thread since its to attention whorey for Pseudo

Ever thought of starting a blog? Threads like this are kind of pointless to be honest.

SPeedY_B said:
Ever thought of starting a blog? Threads like this are kind of pointless to be honest.

get in line SPeedY_B ... I got to him first

then Henyman
then Electronic Punk
then sraycos
then you... :D

we started in IRC

PseudoKiller said:
get in line SPeedY_B ... I got to him first

then Henyman
then Electronic Punk
then sraycos
then you... :D

we started in IRC
arf! *hides* :p

i think he needs a blog yes. i think a unused concom on the table is a bit icky as well... and why it was posted... i have no idea. but i think we should all remeber he is young. i dont think he can even drive lol so i think we should try to be a bit more understanding.

besides.. the crash video made us all gasp then laugh at him for a week.

lol

its early and thanks to PseudoKiller i now NEEDDDDD coffe... damn you.. lol

sorry for the stupid posts :(....me and Pseudo talked about it and i will gonna be takin the dumb posting down a alot.

thanks guys and at least you ain't dumb enough to practice driving "safely"

lol ... a helmet ... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm lost as to why you would leave it on the table (mom finding it or not) ... at least toss it in your trash?

I'm sure his girlfriend would be happy to know what he tell's to the world :rolleyes:

There are lots of "teen" forums on the internet for this kind of stuff.

lmao - best post I've read in ages!!! Tittle - your sig is pretty apt as well!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back