Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator 6

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by lechtard, Feb 15, 2003.

1. lechtard

lechtard Guest

Here is one for all you beginning pc users - I say beginning because real cd burning guru's don't use this crap .. In a nut shell my opinion is that EZPC Crasher sux ;)

It is a 815 meg of space install .. for those of you who don't know, it is as big as an os !! but with all the features I guess it's self explanitory .. The only thing is I wish these morons who make this peace of trash would learn what bin/cue and safedisk2 is:

Anyway this is a list of what is on this one:
    it cost $99.00 - I got it .. yes I know my bashing would make you think I would'nt, I guess you can say I like to collect garbage, especially since I feel that Nero and Alcohol 120% are the kings ;)
  2. RogerPhillis

RogerPhillis Guest

Call me old fashioned and not in the majority, but for every action there is an opposite reaction !
    This comes from 3-4 years use of ECDC.
  3. Capalass

Capalass Guest

Can you make an Mp3 cd easily with nero? If so I couldn't figure it out. Nero's website said to use nero mix and that software in my mind is crap. Never worked..
  4. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

ez cd creator is for joe that dont know **** about cd burners and wanna copy music or data they dont want iso and overburn and it has a clean UI nuff said:)