Roll On Patriots

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Smoke286, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Smoke286

Smoke286 Smokeater

The team with no stars just embarrassed the star studded Indianapolis Colts. Next week the two best teams in footbal meet The Pats and the Steelers, promises to be a classic game.

2. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

How great it would be to have the Pats repeat right after the Sox won the World Series.

3. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Good game last night. Figured they were gonna win since they havent lost against the colts since Brady joined them. Brady was the michigan QB before he went to the patriots and man did we kick ass and we still do :).

4. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I am not a football guy... but didnt the patriots win the Superbowl a few years back?

5. Tittles

They did last year and in 2002.

6. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

Uhm, didn't Michigan lose to Texas in the Rose Bowl? and Ohio state?

7. Tittles

Thats only because the bcs is fooked up and doesnt match up teams right for the bowl games. If college had a playoff system that would be alot better. They aint as good as they use to be but not every team is gonna be good forever. College teams lose players every year cause they can only play for so long. Anyway...we should get back on topic :p.

8. Smoke286

Smoke286 Smokeater

Thats right, the 2003 season and the 2001 season, but the games were actually played in Jan 2004 and 2002 respectivly

9. Tittles

True.dat :p

10. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Being from the Pittsburgh area I am a huge steelers fan. I met bettis on numerous occasions. But it is also a fact that my second favorite team is New England. It is without doubt and hope that I am anticipating the Steelers pull off this year. After the way they beat New England the last time they played them (breaking their 25 game winning streak for those who forgot) they shouldn't have any probs.

I am also hoping that Philly beats Atlanta. To have a turn pike bowl would sooooo sweeeeeeeett !! ....

GO STEELERS !!!