Road To Perdition

chris

Free to Fly
Has anyone seen this film and is it worth looking up? I'm into gangster stuff so it does seem to be good.

Great stuff. 100% telling you to go and see it. It's really good, acting is really good, and overall, I would say that the film is rather moving. I would go into details but don't want to make any spoilers for anyone. See it yourself.

I have hardly been as bored through a film as road...tom hanks is the only one in the film that's doing a good job...this film needs a serious edit, and it needs to recast just about every charachter

???

Originally posted by dealer
I have hardly been as bored through a film as road...tom hanks is the only one in the film that's doing a good job...this film needs a serious edit, and it needs to recast just about every charachter

I think that the casting was perfect! Jude Law was sinister, Paul Newman had a quiet power to his character that was very intimidating, and Stanley Tucci was awesome in his "godfather" role. Of course Tom Hanks was amazing as well... he normally shows so much emotion yet this film called for him to do exactly the opposite. The theme of father-son relationships was done so well and Sam Mendes' cinematography was very tasteful. This is one of my favorite films this year and so I definitely recommend it. And I would expect to see a few Academy nominations next year.

tom hanks needs to find himself in a few more 'bad guy' roles, cause he does it so dramatically. Furthermore, this movie is moving and edgy, and beautifuly shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back