Riiiight whats happnin here??

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Anyone tell me whats going on here?

I formated my pc leaving one drive intact with all my data on then when I put XP on again all the picture's in the folders or the old hard disk have gone like this??? so I don't know what's what.

They are ok when I double click on em and preview them in any program but never when in file preview whats going on??

SkaZZy:D

what does your XP smoke?
Does changing your display settings solve the problem?
see what'll happen.

Did you, in fact, install your video card driver? If so, before reinstalling go to Display Properties - Advanced and see if the color quality setting is 32 bit.

Nope, 32bit colour and drivers freshly installed, only happens when previewing.

I have tried changind resolution and depth etc nothing fixes it.

Only happens to those older ones, if i put a new foto in there it will show up the new foto but not the old ones :mad:

SkaZZy:D

Just for the heck of it, have you tried moving one of those files to another folder to see if the pcture changes?

There should be a hidden file Thumbs.db in the folder. If you delete it, explorer will build a new thumbnailcache.

Yoyo - agree - that's where I was headed. If the picture changes when he moves the file then the thumbs.db is the likely culprit ;)

I think it is a pretty nice "custom" icon job, and you should keep it as is, first guy on your block to have something that looks like that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back