right click commands

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by theloniousmonk, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Hi guys,could someone tell me how i can get the move to command on the right click of the mouse?

I want to move some programs and stuff to a new partition i just created,thanks in advance.

2. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

goto your c: drive open documents and settings folder, open the folder of the user name u want to add them to, there should be a hidden folder in there called sendto open that and make a shortcut to anywhere u would like to send files to with the right click command. IE; D: drive.

How to show hidden files if u can't see them. open any folder my documents will work. click tools/folder options then click the view tab, scroll down where is says hidden files and folders and click show hidden files and folders, click apply then ok.

3. yoyo

yoyo _________________

If you change the extension of the attached file from .txt to .reg and doubleclick it, it will add the options Copy To and Move To to the rightclick menu. In case you want only the Move To option delete the last two lines.

(And just in case you don't know in most cases it is not possible to move programs without reinstalling them.)