Riaa Poll

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by ssj4conejo, Sep 28, 2002.

1. ssj4conejo

ssj4conejo Guest

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Looks like the votes are in>

Answer Percentage

Yes. I think hearing the collective pleas of these varied artists will make me see the other side of file-sharing. 2%

Maybe. Since I respect some of these artists, I will consider the detrimental aspects of downloading music without paying for it. 6%

No. The complaints of spoiled millionaires won't stop me from downloading a few songs from the Internet. 64%

I already agree with the viewpoint of the artists and do not trade or download music files on the Internet. 6%

My music taste veers far from the mainstream that these artists represent and my favorite artists support online file-sharing, since they know it helps spread their music to prospective fans. 22%

Total votes 4121

Not looking good for poor Britney. Almost makes you want to cry............almost.

3. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

There are countless other options that could be included in this survey. Here is one I would add:

I respect some of these artists and their concerns, however I feel that they are ignorant of the technology and its potential uses, and that their participation in this campaign is fueled by promises of good favor in the sight of their respective record labels. Therefore, my stance on this issue will not be swayed by such propaganda.

4. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

wat like "is the RIAA a giving it"

5. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

the rating now stand at
    No. The complaints of spoiled millionaires won't stop me from downloading a few songs from the Internet. 61% hahahahaha