Return of the King trailer

Video quality was bad when I tried to watch it, but nice find either way. I tried searching for a better version and ended up finding a trailer for The Hobbit to be released in 2006 also directed by Peter Jackson. I didn't even know they were making one! It looks really good.

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
Video quality was bad when I tried to watch it, but nice find either way. I tried searching for a better version and ended up finding a trailer for The Hobbit to be released in 2006 also directed by Peter Jackson. I didn't even know they were making one! It looks really good.

bah... hobbit :(

I want silmarilion :D

Error Code 404
The requested document home.primus.ca/~liam3/video/movrotk728.mov was not found on this server.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
You followed a broken or out-of-date link.
You entered the URL incorrectly.
The file no longer exists

Argh!!!

Any other links?

What the.....where is this Hobbit trailer!!!? You are jesting with us right!?!

I wasn't "jesting" you, but it seems I was "jested"

It turned out to be just a well made hoax. There were a few scenes from the Lord of the Rings movies mixed with some scenes from a similar looking dragon movie and some things saying stuff like "Ian Holm, Andy Serkis" etc etc etc. I was convinced it was real, but I guess I was wrong :(

I wasn't "jesting" you, but it seems I was "jested"

It turned out to be just a well made hoax. There were a few scenes from the Lord of the Rings movies mixed with some scenes from a similar looking dragon movie and some things saying stuff like "Ian Holm, Andy Serkis" etc etc etc. I was convinced it was real, but I guess I was wrong :(

A "similar looking dragon movie"....you are easily fooled.

Thx Teddy :D

1st link has bandwidth limit warning :(
2nd link rocks!!!. Downloading now, and it hasn't dropped below
128KBs :D

Nice 1

Edit: Downloaded OK, but won't play QT complains of a missing compressor.
Updated Qt at apples site through the app. and it now says i'm up to date.
The trailer still won't play though.
Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can find the required compressor?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back