Request a Signature or Avatar Here

Originally posted by UberBert
hey guys, havnt posted in a while :S well i was looking for an avatar or small picture for my clan. We are putting ranks together and i want to put a little pic on my ranks website. u can check our our website at www.kfghq.com not much there but we are dod and AA. but ya, my name in my clan is DarkPaladin. so i was looking for like a knight in armour but looks evil or something. any help would be awesome guys, thanks in advance!

-Bert

Like this?

attachment.php

I have a few hardware changes & would like to keep my sig current
Could someone please make a sig for me kind of similar to the one I’m using?
Thanks

My changes are

U.S Robotics Fax Pci 56k modem
intel p4 2.27gHZ intel D845EBG MOTHERBOARD
W/PCI AUDIO ,ATI RADEON 7000 64MB,
4XAGP W/OUT VIDEO CARD
512MB DDRSDRAM SONY 52XCD-ROM x MITUSUMI CR-48ATE
SEAGATE 80GB x 80GB HARDDRIVES 7200RPM FLOPPY DRIVE
BP DESKJET 920a Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse
IOMEGA-ZIP DRIVE OS WINDOWS XP HOME

Having a coll signature and avatar would make my day...Anybody who's interested in helping me out, please check out my website here http://ayhja.tripod.com/ ...There is a link under forume files that has a bigger version of the picture on the homepage that I'd like to be my signature...Anybody able to create anything nifty out of the Hebrew font for an Avatar is batting a 1000...Thanks...

Do you happen to have the psd for your sig Bluezboy?

Somethin like this Ayhja ...

Can I see the one you were using again?

Edit: Nevermind, I can see it now.Weird...it was gone when last I looked!

Only team members can have team icons under their avatars. If you feel you need to make something for members, it can only be displayed in their sig and cannot say Admin, Super Mod, Mod or New Poster. Be creative and don't make it too close to what the team memebers have now... they might get taken down.

Doh! - why did no one direct me here?

I started a thread that sent me plenty... just surprised I now find this thread!

So - anyone want to make me a Sig? I'll give ya two possible themes -

1. "I'm pink therefore I'm spam"

2. "Too err is computer, to forgive humane"

2nd is obviously in my siggie already and the 1st is something I used to think funny before the 'net existed (paraphrase of "I think therefore I am".

No pressure here - one day I'll learn to do something cool with graphics - maybe when I get my radeon card!

Here's is sig attached and I also have a request,

Wadada, You know that carry over set for September?
It looked so good on you but maybe it will look on me!
So could you please make me a set for October based on your august-september carry over that's red and says my name instead of your's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back