REQ: Aureal Vcom V90 Modem Driver

B

BiggT

I am repairing a PC that runs Win 98SE and this modem. The PC is in dire need of an fdisk. I cannot seem to find a working link for this modem. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.:)

Thanks xsivforce, but that is one of the many dead links I have found.

Yes. Very odd. I've tried it both with and without a download accelerator and cannot connect. What are you using?

As am I. I take it you have downloaded other things and it has worked?

Yes. I just went to a few other sites just to try it. Works fine on them. This is gonna drive me nuts. LOLOLOL

Hmmm. I don't know what the problem is. But, one solution. If you want, I can e-mail it to you. It is 931KB. If you want it, Private Message me with your e-mail address.

I know it doesn't solve your problem. But, it will get it to you.

Right below this post you will see a PM button.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back