removable disk?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Eagle710, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Eagle710

Eagle710 OSNN Senior Addict

Help please i need to buy a removable hard drive drawer for school... do i need to buy the hard drive and the drawer or is it combined already? Also any avaiable links send to.Thanx

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

you ever hear of google?

3. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Dont be a stinky butt poop head :p

I would check www.newegg.com or www2.newegg.com (new site!!!!) for any parts you might need

4. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

ordinarily I wouldn't be, but this guys questions demonstrate a clear lack of attempting to find out for him/herself first.

5. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

dude that is cold man don't do this to people LordOdLA that is colder than a six pack man. I remember a long time ago coming to these forums for help and I got help on the first shot with no BASHING. C'mon now we have to help people out here. Well I have a question buddy? How much room do you need cause i have a 1 gig USB Flash Drive from Sandisk and it has made my life much easier. Believe me pick up a 1GB flash drive from NewEgg like the above statement said dude. I recommend it highly, Let us know how all goes. take care laterz :D:D:D:D

6. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

If I could take rep points away, I would take them from LordofLA.

As for the question at hand, newegg.com is the best place to look ...

7. Eagle710

Eagle710 OSNN Senior Addict

is that what it is a flash drive or jump drive.... because i have been told that its a full cpu and i pop in a hard drive like 10 gigs teacher recommends .... i just dont know if its only a hard drive or a special little unit. thanx and Lordofwhatever the hell u are, do u mind i have looked just couldnt find so since my friend said OSNN is a great help forum for any questions.. so i look for myself and then ask if cant solve. and the graphics card thing is because i really am clueless in video cards. so yeah but thanx everyone else for your help

brian