Registry Cleaner

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by maxi, Jun 17, 2006.

1. maxi

maxi OSNN One Post Wonder

My PC is not functioning properly in case of Registry cleaning.My PC got crashes a few moments later.I let it for half an hour,but never came back to life.I am suspecting of one nasty virus,because spyboot also crashes when searching.Why is that?Do you have any idea?I ran each and every cleaner and adaware software I found,but this crashes keep happening.

2. Gus K

Gus K NTFS abuser

Not a good idea, you've probably deleting more than a few important items.

3. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

try a repair install

4. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

5. renz_queen

renz_queen OSNN One Post Wonder

Are you tired of your computer crashing, Slowing down or freezing when you least expect it?

6. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

O.k where is the bann button ?? Nice try to get into a sales pitch there, pal !!

Nothing will ever Crap Cleaner; nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero, not one program will ever match what it can do. It only gets better with every release as well.

7. renz_queen

renz_queen OSNN One Post Wonder

what is this bann button ???

8. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

CCleaner is the best way to go. Don't be fooled by imitation programs. It slices it dices, it even toasts your bread on both sides AT ONCE! For only a limited 9999 year price of FREE! That's right... Act now and you can get CCleaner for 3 simple payments of Free! FREE! and FREEEEEE!

Johnny likes this.
  9. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I like this lol ..

10. alexyoung

alexyoung OSNN One Post Wonder

I use Registry Booster from Uniblue. No problems so far. Anyone interested in a good registry cleaner should give it a try. I think you can get it for a smaller price here: http://www.downloads32.com/discounted-registry.htm (and maybe on some other shareware websites i'm not sure).

11. Arniestan1

Arniestan1 OSNN Addict

For XP; put your system setup cd in the rom drive. After it opens exit and go to start/run type Sfc /scannow After this you'll have to get back all updates.