1 of the reasons of my persistence is that, some of
companies such as, Oracle dont stream videos in other
formats than .rm format. and i assume, Larry will never
allow to use MS's player.

any1 could confirm with me, if Realplayer 8 plus runs
under XP???
much appreciated.. :)

PT

real player 8 plus works fine under xp. Ive used it on both my systems. Only thing is that it doesnt folllow the luna theme of XP, but thats not a biggie

Originally posted by AmarSingh
real player 8 plus works fine under xp. Ive used it on both my systems. Only thing is that it doesnt folllow the luna theme of XP, but thats not a biggie

thanks.

i want to confirm my observation...if it is true that RealOne full version cannt be purchased individually.

by full version, i mean with it, i am able to watch videos in full screem mode.

1 more thing:
with RealPlayer 8, can i playback every .rm video that is not part of the paid sub?

thanks,

PT

with version 8 you can play any rm video you want with colour controls and a full 10 band equalizer plus other features. i installed real one the other day just to see how it was (im doing a format in about a week, so im installing everything just to test it) and i will be going back to version 8 when i do the clean install.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back