RE :To The People of The World

I still believe you misunderstood me,

you are, misunderstanding gonaads, this is not the place for this sort of crap......if you want to discuss this sort of thing there are plenty of forums out there for it.........

please dont take that the wrong way leo.........I'm not saying leave us.........just discuss it somewhere else, this is not the place ;)

Peace love and happiness

Alan :cool:

Originally posted by Leo154
To gonaads : Thanx for clearing it up, you're the only one to have ansered my question... I still believe you misunderstood me, but since this is no place to discuss such vile matters, I'm gonna go to the other joke sections, and technical support and I'm going to make a sig showing as much female skin as possible.... thats what this forum is all about I guess...

:(

Now who is missunderstanding who??? Or maybe a joking remark???
The fact of the matter remains this is our home away from home in a sense. We discuss many things here but we keep the harsh reallities of life away. Why? because we want to be calm relaxed and happy. It's a harsh and evil world in which we live and if everyone posted of their small part of the world here in these forum pages then where are we to go to. To enjoy each others company, without boundaries, without the need to look over our collective shoulders. And be content for that amount of time we are here and not there. Whereever there is to each one of us. And if you think that this forum is all about female skin on your "SIG". Then the problem lies within yourself and to that end seek another means.

No disrespect to you nor Raq, but to start a thread that will illicit a known response is premeditation to deconstruct. If you feel that YOU must voice your opinion on that subject, so be it. But find the appropriate forum site that caiters to the subject. Don't try to force it upon us and expect us to just not get emotionally charged up. In whatever direction that may be. This is not a political nor an events of the world forum.

So again... if you think that this is a forum for only loosely clothed female images on our"SIGs", look again... Do you see one on mine??? And not on many others. And then...

But if you feel that this forum is an open area to exchange thoughts, expertize or questions to problems on your computer needs and the occasional joke or image of something nice or just general talk. Then by all means stay and enjoy our company. By all means stay and enjoy our company. :cool:

ummm, can i make a sig of a girl wearing nothing but an Iraqi flag?

One other very small :rolleyes: comment...

To be passionate about the world in which we live and the evils within it is a great and good thing. But it must be understood where we can be able to show that passion. I will never ever take that away from anyone, nor should anyone else for that matter. But always know where and when to voice that passion. :cool:

Originally posted by Benny
ummm, can i make a sig of a girl wearing nothing but an Iraqi flag?

Only if it's transparent. :p

I see...

by the way, when i said about making sigs with women on them, i was saying that because YOU said thats what we do here...

its sarcasam....

anyway... case closed...

I'm no mod, but the topic sure is closed for me...

I didnt mean to hurt anyone

Alan , you said in the previous reply that you wont see me again. Well here I am !

I am not Iraqi , I am an Indian and I thought anything general could be posted on the general section " this is a forum to discuss anything within reason" When I put up that post yesterday , I had no idea that it would create such turmoil here. If we can post threads about trips to Dubai and of fishing trips , I just thought I would post one about the plight of Iraqis. I just wanted to voice my opinion on a really urgent matter which is going to drastically affect the world . Thanks Leo154 for sticking out for me. I am sorry if I offended anyone for posting that poem but you do need to come into reality. your government and media feed your mind, you are in a kind of a matrix. Think rationally and we can debate about it by email or PM any time. As for now the mods dont seem to like it so maybe we should end this discussion .

Re: I didnt mean to hurt anyone

Originally posted by raq
Alan , you said in the previous reply that you wont see me again. Well here I am !

I am not Iraqi , I am an Indian and I thought anything general could be posted on the general section " this is a forum to discuss anything within reason" When I put up that post yesterday , I had no idea that it would create such turmoil here. If we can post threads about trips to Dubai and of fishing trips , I just thought I would post one about the plight of Iraqis. I just wanted to voice my opinion on a really urgent matter which is going to drastically affect the world . Thanks Leo154 for sticking out for me. I am sorry if I offended anyone for posting that poem but you do need to come into reality. your government and media feed your mind, you are in a kind of a matrix. Think rationally and we can debate about it by email or PM any time. As for now the mods dont seem to like it so maybe we should end this discussion .

irq,

The only reason you are being flamed is not who you are but what was posted............you come to NTFS without a clue of what we are about and your 1st post is bound to cause a strong reaction...............this is not the place to post your poem......I don't need anyone telling me the plight of humanity if war breaks out .......I understand the consequences as much as the next man.........millions of innocent people will be killed......

This was not the place to post your poem..........there are many other forums for you to post it.........just not here ........its not what this place is about.....

Alan

I'll be dammned.

Government and media feed our minds? Reality flash raq, media feeds people bullshi!t everywhere, all over the world.

Not all of use are brainwashed and inconsiderate. I hate politics, and I hate war. I don't watch television. Don't tell me I'm living in a " matrix "

And I assume this is another thread that will be shut down, and I can understand that, before Raq really gets flamed.

Tell me, your username " raq " kind of goes along with " Iraq "

Meaning, that's the sole purpose you joined, wasn't it?

To tell you the truth, I have been around on this forum using other user names. I came across this poem , which moved me so I decided to post it under another user name so that those who reply to my other posts arent biased against me. Not quite cricket , you might say, but I guess I didnt realize how big it would become.If you arent brainwashed and inconsiderate,Nick M you wouldnt have replied as you did about "breaking the babies neck".

Originally posted by raq
If you arent brainwashed and inconsiderate,Nick M you wouldnt have replied as you did about "breaking the babies neck".

Ha Ha Ha. I do believe he's still at it. The example I used, one child, against thousands of people.

This thread isn't going anywhere nice. I suggest it be closed.

yes, but you ARENT getting any closer to saving the thousands. "For Saddam still lives, they've only killed babies" and they have been killing thousands of babies every year,directly or indirectly, only due to a vaguely perceived threat, and you call that 'collateral damage'.

I am sorry it had to come to this, so maybe the thread should be closed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back