Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Shield

T

toxicity

Anyone get a chance to play this game or the demo? What you think about it? Thoughts?
For a game with this kind of graphics and gameplay, Im surprised I dont expirience any lag. Very well done and multiplayer is fun, just like the demo was.

I played it yesterday and i thought it was great !!
There is a lack of servers for the demo though, but I'll definitely buy it!:cool:

and whats ur system i wanna know if it is worth trying on mine

WOW, great game, but d@mn it's hard. I havent got past the first mission. Is multiplayer that hard to ?

i have the multiplayer but i havnt tried it, lol it probably wont be able to run on this old piece of sh*t :)

-Bert

multiplayer is harder too. as soon as you see someone, he probably saw you too. so unless you kill him first, you will be dead in 2 seconds, lol

Im running a P4 1.7Ghz, Geforce 2 Mx, 512 mb Ram

toxicity u live in toronto too?? so do i, where abouts?

-Bert

ya i play the demo hella times, i'm good at it too. well the graphics are awsome, the sounds are sooooo real like u can hear a bomb explode on the top floor when ur in the basement and the building shakes. the spicial affects rule like a flashbang and mustered gas its all good. i run a P4 1.6 ghz, radeon 9700 pro, 256 mg ddr ram. This game runs like 70 to 100 fps sometimes. But when theres hella people or when i'm outside with to many people on my screen i get like 20 to 40 fps. but its playable.
well i give u a notice u need a strong computer. like a 2.0ghz + atleast.

Originally posted by UberBert
toxicity u live in toronto too?? so do i, where abouts?

-Bert

In Scarborough, how about yourself?

Originally posted by _DM_
ya i play the demo hella times, i'm good at it too. well the graphics are awsome, the sounds are sooooo real like u can hear a bomb explode on the top floor when ur in the basement and the building shakes. the spicial affects rule like a flashbang and mustered gas its all good. i run a P4 1.6 ghz, radeon 9700 pro, 256 mg ddr ram. This game runs like 70 to 100 fps sometimes. But when theres hella people or when i'm outside with to many people on my screen i get like 20 to 40 fps. but its playable.
well i give u a notice u need a strong computer. like a 2.0ghz + atleast.

I watched "the making of RS:RS" on G4 and u know why they sound so real? because they went into the desert and shot all those guns and blew stuff up and recorded it haha every sound (gun and explosion wise) in that game is real they sound the same in real life.

I guess i must buy the game now that everyone says it great...Have the First one and it was great when it came out too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back