R.i.p.

Sazar

Rest In Peace
John C. Obara, a nationally ranked badminton player, died Tuesday after losing control of his motorcycle on Perrine Ranch Road, a Florida Highway Patrol report said.

Obara, 46, was heading west when he fell off his motorcycle after it started to tip over while he was negotiating a curve. Both Obara and the bike slid across the road and into the path of a Nissan pickup driven by Richard Goff, 39, of New Port Richey, the report said.

Obara, of 6336 Summerfield Loop, New Port Richey, was pronounced dead at Community Hospital.

A badminton player since he was 4, Obara at one time held seventh place in the USA Badminton U.S. Senior National Rankings for both men's singles and doubles, with partner Michael Anthony of Seminole. Obara, a professor of electrical engineering at the University of South Florida, also was certified as a U.S. Olympic badminton judge.

http://www.usabadminton.org/page.asp?Page=News&iID=316

My friend and mentor passed away a couple of days ago.

Please convey your thoughts and prayers to the family of the happiest man I ever had the privelage of knowing.

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that Sazar. :(

Appreciate it guys.

I'd prefer you not to convey your sympathy to me, it just doesn't feel right.

But your well wishes and thoughts are certainly appreciated.

Rest in peace.

Hopefully he's at a better place now.

That sounds like a very tragic loss indeed.

Rest in Peace

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back