Quickies!!!!

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by Kirrie2001, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Kirrie2001

Kirrie2001 Guest

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

Dyslexic man walks into a bra....

A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says "Pint please, and one for the road."

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I think I've lost an electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. He was pulled under by a strong currant.

2. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

All pretty good - but would you believe I had to think about this one?

Dyslexic man walks into a bra....

Duh!! ;)

3. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

:D

ha ha ha ha ha

I like that one

[​IMG]

4. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D , that is genius!!! :D

5. funky dredd

funky dredd Moderator

They were all pretty good...:D

6. Chief

Chief Guest

Good stuff Kirrie. LMAO! :D